We’re looking for passionate Birmingham City fans to join our platform. If you want to join our team we have our current vacancies listed below:
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated writers to join our team to keep on top of the latest news and offer their opinions with featured content.
Key skills requried:
- Ability to write in English to a sufficient standard
- To be able to work in a dynamic team
- Must commit to providing posts regularly (minimum of 2 posts a week)
- Good knowledge of Birmingham City Football Club
If this sounds like you, please email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you in due course.
Social media operator
As Blues Focus continues to expand, keeping up with the expectations of keeping fans informed and up to date with the latest news is key. We’re looking for tech-savvy fans which can help operate our social media channels (Twitter and Facebook) with care and enthusiasm.
- Understanding the best times to post and tailor posts to maximise engagement and reach
- Clear and good writing of posts making sure to include the relevant hashtags
- You must be able to edit photos relevant to the current climate and tailor them to Blues Focus with the addition of our logo
If you’re interested in this role, please contact us via email at [email protected] and we will get back to you in due course.
We’re also looking for passionate Blues fans that are confident infront of camera to bring new and exciting content to our new YouTube channel – whether that be match previews, reports or a talk show with guests.
Currently at 700 subscribers, we are hoping to take it to the next step and if you think you’re the person to help do that drop us an email for more details.